A YEAR IN SECURITY BREACHES
Dashlane, a secure password managment company, has released an infographic that details security breaches from the past year. While some of these, like Sony and Citigroup, are well known, many of the others kind of slipped below the radar in news coverage.
Along with the infographic, Dashlane also issued some tips on how to better protect your information on the internet. While most of these are common sense, it’s still good to be reminded of them:
- Use a strong and unique password for every site
- Never store personal information in your browser
- Change your passwords frequently
- Verify that email links go to legitimate sites
- Avoid accessing important accounts on open wi-fi networks